If there’s any one out there, Hello! Welcome. I am alive. It’s November, can you believe it?
It has been a while since I’ve been present here on the blog and the last two months in particular have been very interesting. I turned 25 and have attempted to fight off what I’m calling a quarter-life crisis, I’ve job hunted and will potentially be starting a new job in two weeks pending the completion of some paperwork, and I managed to get tickets to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child for next year in LONDON which means I’ve been freaking out about the fact that I am going to LONDON. Wow.
As for the bookishness, it has been on and off over the last few months, but I’m hopeful that with a switch to a regular work schedule and after finishing some holiday knits that I’ll be able to get back to regular reading.
Until then, here’s the reading I’ve done recently.
1. Then Came You (Animal Magnetism #5) by Jill Shalvis
2. Still the One (Animal Magnetism #6) by Jill Shalvis
3. Bound to Darkness (Midnight Breed #13) by Lara Adrian
4. The Countess Conspiracy (The Brothers Sinister #3) by Courtney Milan
5. Blood Rights (House of Comarré #1) by Kristin Painter
6. Alpha (Alpha #1) by Jasinda Wilder
7. Flesh and Blood (House of Comarré #2) by Kristin Painter
8. The Chapel Series by Marilyn Cruise
9. Claimed (Club Sin #1) by Stacey Kennedy
10. Bared (Club Sin #2) by Stacey Kennedy
11. Bad Blood (House of Comarré #3) by Kristin Painter
12. All I Want (Animal Magnetism #7) by Jill Shalvis
13. Wrong by Jana Aston
14. At Any Price (Gaming the System #1) by Brenna Aubrey (re-read)
15. At Any Turn (Gaming the System #2) by Brenna Aubrey
16. At Any Moment (Gaming the System #3) by Brenna Aubrey
All told, I’ve still read a fair amount, at least a book a week average, but I am going through bouts of reading for sure. I’ve also been playing the pick up a book and read a little, then put it down, then pick it up game, so I’ve been trying to figure out what I want to finish and what I want to call it on. More on that when we get there.
The one book I can pretty much guarantee that I’ll be digging into this month… S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst. I finally got my hands on a copy and I will definitely be savoring the shit out of that book. It is a work of art in and of itself.
Please tell me what you’ve been reading lately and what you’re looking forward to! I’ve been a little out of touch with the book community lately so I’d love to hear what’s out there.
Until next time, Happy Reading!