Sadly, Bout of Books 14 has officially come to an end. While I’m very sad to see it go, I do have to say that I’m quite happy with my accomplishments for the week seeing as I’ve been very slumpy of late. So, here’s what I got done last week.
I met three of my four goals for the week:
- Read 3 books – I finished exactly three books and started another
- Be more active on twitter – I only made one twitter chat, but I was definitely more on twitter this week than I think I ever have been
- Complete four of the seven challenges – I participated in five challenges, though one was after the fact
- Visit two other blogs a day – while I did visit some blogs, I didn’t comment on all of them as I should have. I think next time I’ll be more specific about it.
During BoB 14 I finished these three books:
- The Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister #3) by Courtney Milan
- Blood Rights (House of Comarre #1) by Kristen Painter
- Alpha (Alpha #1) by Jasinda Wilder
I also started The Raw Shark Texts by Steven Hall.
All in all, not too shabby for the week. I’m just hoping to keep the reading up and such. At least until the next Bout of Books (in JANUARY) can pump me up again, lol. In the meantime, tell me, how did your Bout of Books go?!
Until next time, Happy Reading!