Hello everyone! We interrupt our lack of regularly scheduled programming for another BOUT OF BOOKS! I’m so psyched for this go around because Bout of Books is always a total blast. I love it! Let’s get to my goals!
I’m going to shoot for 3 books for the week. I’m finally coming out of this reading rut that I’ve been in, for like all year, so I want to get some good reads and keep up the momentum. I’m horrible at sticking with TBRs, but I do have a pile of books I’m going to try to pull from.
- The Raw Shark Texts by Steven Hall
- Self-Help by Lorrie Moore
- Mockingbird by Chuck Wendig
- The Countess Conspiracy by Courtney Milan
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
And two other possibilities because my curiosity got the best of me and I might just read some random YA books…
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- I want to visit at least two other blogs a day
- Be more active on Twitter. I’ve never been big on the twitter outside of Bout of Books chats, so I want to try to get more in the habit this week.
- Participate in at least 4 challenges. The reality is, I have to work 5 of the 7 days so I likely won’t be able to do everything, but I want to try to remember to take time for some of the challenges.
Those are my goals for the week. They are all very doable if I just make myself sit down and do them, lol. Let me know what your goals are for the week if you’re participating! Also, any recommendations on reads? In particular for We Were Liars vs. Daughter of Smoke and Bone?
Until next time, Happy Reading!