Hello everyone! It’s been a while… a long while. 2015 has been an interesting year to say the least so far. I started out the year with a bang in January, but then February kind of derailed everything. We lost heat at the beginning of the month and had no heat for two weeks, which in February in New England is no fun at all. Towards the end of all that, I got sick and was down for the count for a good week. Where January was a fantastic month, February was less so. All that said, let’s get on with the important stuff.
1. Alienated (Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers
2. Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (re-read)
3. Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (re-read)
4. Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (re-read)
5. Show Me, Baby (Masters of the Shadowlands #9) by Cherise Sinclair
6. Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
7. Reasonable Doubt: Complete Series (Reasonable Doubt #1-3) by Whitney G.
8. The Fantasy (A Desperate Man #1) by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine
9. Suddenly Royal (Royal #1) by Nichole Chase
10. Tempted by His Best Friend by Cari Quinn
11. Recklessly Royal (Royal #2) by Nichole Chase
12. Alex (Cold Fury Hockey #1) by Sawyer Bennett
13. Until Midnight (Alienated #1.5) by Melissa Landers
14. Reckless (Renegades #1) by Skye Jordan
1. Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers #1) by Shayla Black
My February count is really quite sad, but seeing as the majority of the month was spent in one big pile of crazy its no real surprise. Some good things did come out of February though, like my watching Arrow. But that’s a whole different story.
My reading so far in March has been pretty slow. I’m only on my second book but a lot of that is because I’ve been more knitty than usual of late. All the yarn and cardigan patterns… pure temptation, lol.
My plans for the blog this month are really just going to revolve around getting back into the swing of things. I am planning to participate in the Write-On Review-a-thon again this month. Plus, I think I’m gonna take part in Bloggiesta which will be a first for me. I’m pretty excited about it all.
That’s all that I can think of for the moment – damn getting sick again brain. Until next time, Happy Reading!