It’s been a while since I’ve had one of these just because I haven’t really bought anything other than the occasional ebook lately, damn adulthood and responsibilities. But I’m here today with a book haul! Here’s my recent splurges…
- The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastards #1) by Scott Lynch
- Mockingbird by Chuck Wendig
- Comedy in a Minor Key by Hans Keilson
- Silver Borne (Mercy Thompson #5) by Patricia Briggs
- Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughn & Fiona Staples
- Sex Criminals by Matt Fraction & Chip Zdarsky
I’ve been drooling over some of these books for quite a while now (Saga, I’m looking at you), but Comedy in a Minor key was a random find and I’m quite looking forward to it. Mockingbird was also a total cover buy, not gonna lie. Either way I’m so psyched about all of these books.
I also went on an ebook buying spree and snatched up more than 10 of the Engtangled Brazen titles. Some of those are:
- Seducing Cinderella & Rules of Entanglement by Gina L. Mawell
- Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn
- Dare to Resist by Laura Kaye
- Playing Doctor by Jan Meredith
So those are some of my recent buys! Have you read any of these or bought anything lately that you’re excited about? Feel free to share! Happy Reading!