The fourth Write On Review-a-thon ended a couple of days ago and of course that means it’s time to talk accomplishments. I went into this review-a-thon with a list of 8 books that I wanted to get through. I didn’t manage to complete all of my reviews, but here’s what I did get done.
I completed reviews for:
1. Nash by Jay Crownover
2. Reflected by Rhiannon Held
3. Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter
1. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
2. Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
3. Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
4. Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
I only need to actually put these into sentence form and the like, everything else I have noted already. Forbidden I still haven’t figured out yet. I want to review that book because it’s amazeballs, but at the same time it’s hard to formulate words. I suppose I’ll be a fish out of water with that one for a while yet.
All in all, I’m happy with my progress. How did you guys do with your reviews? Feel free to share and happy reading!