The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, May 23rd and Saturday, May 24th. Let’s get those reviews done!
This Friday and Saturday brings the May Write On Review-a-thon. Seeing as Bout of Books just ended, the timing is quite perfect and I’m excited to participate. Since I’m off Friday and this is our busiest weekend of the year at work, Friday is when all the progress will happen.
Here’s the list of reviews I’ll be working from this go around:
1. Nash by Jay Crownover complete!
2. Reflected by Rhiannon Held complete!
3. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
4. Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter complete!
5. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
6. Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
7. Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
8. Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
So, that’s not all the reviews I’ve got to get caught up on, but these are my immediate goals. I’ll see you guys on Friday to get some reviewing on!