The third edition of the Write On Review-a-thon ended a few days ago, but I’m just getting everything caught up now. Unfortunately I had to work both days of the Review-a-thon so I didn’t get as much done as I would’ve liked.
I completed only two full reviews during the ‘thon:
1. The King (BDB #12) by J. R. Ward
2. Tarnished (Silver #2) by Rhiannon Held
In addition I outlined a few other reviews:
1. Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
3. Anno Dracula by Kim Newman
So thats what I accomplished during this go around of the Review-a-thon. I can’t wait until the May Review-a-thon. As always, much thanks to Brianna over at The Book Vixen for hosting this!
Did you guys participate this go around? Did you make a dent in your list?Feel free to share and talk about it.