It’s that time again! The April Review-a-thon is almost here. This is a monthly event hosted by Brianna over at The Book Vixen that is all about helping us get caught up on our reviews. For more info about the review-a-thon or if you want to sign up, just go here!
Unfortunately I do have to work both days of the review-a-thon this time around, but I’m still hoping to get at least five reviews written over the course of Friday and Saturday. So here’s some of what I’m hoping to review.
1. Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – outlined
2. Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – outlined
3. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma (is it even possible? I guess I’ll find out…)
The King (BDB #12) by J.R. Ward Complete!
Tarnished (Silver #2) by Rhiannon Held Complete!
6. Anno Dracula by Kim Newman – outlined
7. Private Practice by Samanthe Beck
8. The Feral Warriors books. I have like 6 or 7 reviews there alone.
Here’s hoping I get a little bit of a dent in this pile! Happy reviewing everyone!