The second edition of the Write On Review-a-thon has officially come to a close. Even though I didn’t get to spend quite as much time as I’d have liked to obsessively writing reviews I did get a fair amount accomplished… so woot!
I completed five reviews:
1. Taking Shots (Assassins #1) by Toni Aleo
2. In Bed with Mr. Wrong by Katee Robert
3. Rule (Marked Men #1) by Jay Crownover
4. Obsession Untamed (Feral Warriors #2) by Pamela Palmer
5. Night Owl (Night Owl #1) by M. Pierce
In addition I’ve got three more reviews outlined so all I’ve got left to do is put everything in sentence form and polish them up. Those would be:
1. Jet (Marked Men #2) by Jay Crownover
2. Rome (Marked Men #3) by Jay Crownover
3. Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye
All told that’s like six and a half reviews (it’s not cheating to count my outlined ones as half points right?) and I’m happy with that number. I’ll start getting these reviews up this week and hopefully I won’t fall back behind by this number anytime soon (yeah right, like I don’t know myself. XD). Either way I’m totally looking forward to participating again next month! Many thanks go to Brianna at The Book Vixen for hosting this!
If you participated, did you meet your goals and have fun with the Write On Review-a-thon? Do share!