The Ides of March Read-a-thon is officially a go! It’s being held by Kimba over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer is goes from March 13th to 17th. Here’s some of the info direct from the source:
- The event kicks of at 12:01 am on March 13th in your time zone and ends at 12:00 midnight on March 17th.
- Join for one day or the entire time..it is up to you.
- Must post either start-up post or wrap-up post and participate in at least one challenge. (around time of event) for participant giveaway.
- Earn extra entries for participant giveaway for each challenge you participate in.
- Earn an extra entry for reading one of the following: a book from your TBR pile published before March 1, 2014
- Have fun!
I’m very much looking forward to participating, especially since I’ve got a couple of days off right in the middle of this read-a-thon. If I manage more then so be it. If you’re interested in checking out this R-a-T, all the info is right here.
I’m not going to set too many lofty goals, but what I would like is to complete at least four books during this read-a-thon. It’s about 1:30 AM for me now, so when I’m done here I’ll start reading and get a progress post going later today as well.
Let me know if you’re also participating and until then, Happy Reading!