Oh hey guys! So like any good book nerd, I tend to go a little crazy when it comes to buying books. Here’s a little snippet of what I’ve purchased in the past couple of weeks.
A lot of these are bargain books and such, partly because I’m cheap-ish and partly becuase I’m a slave for the bargain sections online, lol. Pictured above is:
– Fired Up by Jayne Ann Krentz
– I’m So Happy For You by Lucinda Rosenfield
– Rex by Jose Manuel Prieto
– Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s #2) by Ransom Riggs
– Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #6) by Jeaniene Frost
– Spiders Bite (Elemental Assassin #1) by Jennifer Estep
– The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine, M.D.
– The Pleasures of Men by Kate Williams
– We the Animals by Justin Torres
– Bound (Mastered #1) by Lorelei James
– Release Me (Stark Trilogy #1) by J. Kenner
– Claim Me Stark Trilogy #2) by J. Kenner
– Thoughtless (Thoughtless #1) by S.C. Stephens
– The Secret Life of the Grown-up Brain by Barbara Strauch
– A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
– Watchmen by Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons
– Full Service by Will Weaver
– Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel by Leigh Dragoon & Emma Vieceli
So, yeah, I’ve got a few interesting books coming my way. Some of these are books I’ve wanted, some just looked interesting, I’ve got some brainy books in there and all sorts of good stuff. In addition to those, I received one other box of books on Friday. Seeing as I just finished marathoning the Vampire Academy series… again… I figured why not marathon the Bloodlines series as well.
Boom. I already had the first book in the series, so I purchased The Golden Lily, The Indigo Spell, and The Fiery Heart – books 2-4 respectively – of the Bloodlines series. I’m currently reading the The Indigo Spell and omg… shit’s gettin’ real.
I also bought a ton, and by a ton I mean a shit-ton, of e-books in the past couple of weeks. There’s way too many to share here, but I’ll highlight some of the books I’m most excited about.
A Million Guilty Pleasures (Million Dollar Duet #2) by C.L. Parker. I’m actually about halfway through this… but then Bloodlines happened. So, yeah.
Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor #9) by Jill Shalvis. I can’t get enough of this series.
Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1) by Nalini Singh. I’ve had this on my ‘to check out’ list for a few years now. I’m finally going to do that.
Something About You (FBI/US Attorney #1) by Julie James. I’ve been reading lots of good things about this author lately, so here’s hoping this one lives up to the hype!
That’s all for this haul. I’ve certainly got a ton more books to dig into and I sure am psyched about that. Have you guys read any of these or bought any good books lately? Feel free to share!
Until next time, Happy Book Buying! =]