Happy March! While part of me can’t believe it’s already March, another part of me is so ready for spring and even though it doesn’t feel like it’s coming, one can hope it’s right around the corner.
As for February it was a slow-ish reading month, but that’s okay. All told I read nine books for the month.
– Blue Lines by Toni Aleo: This is the 4th book in the Assassins series and it was another great addition to it as well.
– Making Faces by Amy Harmon: Going into this, I had no clue what to expect, but holy crap the feels man. Amazing.
– Night Owl by M. Pierce: I enjoyed this book for the most part, but one part… yeah. Review to come.
– Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye: An enclosed dark space is a great place for a story to start.
– In Bed With Mr. Wrong by Katee Robert: Regardless of the awful title, I quite enjoyed this as well.
– Desire Untamed by Pamela Palmer: I read about this series not too long ago and promptly bought the first book. Smart move on my part. Just sayin’.
– Vanilla on Top by C.J. Ellison: This was a great change of pace and definitely an interesting switch in roles. I’ll be keeping my eye out for more of this author’s books I think.
– Vampire Academy and Frostbite by Richelle Mead: These are the first two books in the Vampire Academy series and I loves them. All of the books actually. I saw the movie recently and decided there was no better time to do my very frequent re-read of this series.
I definitely had a great month quality wise for reading which is always a positive. So yay! I should be starting to post reviews this week seeing as I’ve spent the past few days planning out a blogging schedule I’d like to work from. I’m still trying to decide how intensive I want the schedule to be, but some things are set in stone for me like weekends and review days. It’s time to dig in here finally!
I’m not sure exactly whats to come in March, though I will be finishing my re-read of the Vampire Academy series. Book four I’ll finish when I’m done with the bloggy stuffs, with books 5 and 6 to follow. I’d also like to finish David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell which honestly I’ve only been reading a little at a time. Beyond that all I know for sure is there will probably be lots more of the Brazen novels to come seeing as I’m apparently addicted to them!
That’s all for this wrap up, so until next time Happy Reading!