Hi all! I hope all those celebrating had a great Thanksgiving this week! I sure did, hence my long absence. All the Black Friday and Cyber Monday prep at work didn’t help either, but I’m so looking forward to the two days off I’ll be enjoying.
November has been an interesting reading month for me. I read about nine books, which isn’t all that bad. Some from old favorite authors and some from new authors and a few re-reads. Here they are:
– The Vampire with the Dragon Tattoo by Kerrelyn Sparks (4 stars)
– Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair (4 stars)
– Dark Citadel by Cherise Sinclair (4 Stars)
– If Only by Cherise Sinclair (5 stars)
– Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red Phoenix (3.5 stars)
– Falling for the Marine by Samanthe Beck (4 stars)
– Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis (4 stars)
– Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (4 stars)
– One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (4 stars)
So far I’ve only reviewed one of the books I’ve read, but my intention is to dig in during my days off to get several more reviews put together. It’s tough because I’m still trying to figure out what I want to have as far as posts and a schedule, so to speak, for this blog. My goal is to take all my ideas and have something coherent to work from by the end of the week.
Aside from that, I have decided that I’m going to be doing a couple of reading challenges for 2014. I’ll announce those this week as well. In addition, I started re-reading Jeaniene Frost’s Night Huntress series so that I can participate in the discussion’s that will be held over at Literary Escapism during the coming weeks. It’s kind of perfect that I found this discussion seeing as I haven’t yet gotten completely caught up on the books and the series is coming to its end in January. Look out for more information in my next post about that. My reviews will likely be going up on the days the discussions go live.
I think that’s all for this post, so I’ll be seeing you soon. Happy Reading!!!